This PStricks package covers all the colour gradient functionality of pst-grad (part of the base pstricks distribution), and provides the following facilities:
- it permits the user to specify an arbitrary number of colours, along with the points at which they are to be reached;
- it converts between RGB and HSV behind the scenes;
- it provides concentric and radial gradients;
- it provides a command \psBall that generates bullets with a three-dimensional appearance; and
- uses the xkeyval package for the extended key handling.
The authors are Martin Giese and Herbert Voß. The package is Copyright © 1998-2008 Martin Giese, Herbert Voß.
License: lppl Version: 1.31 Catalogued: 2014-10-15