- Extensible symbols, such as brackets, arrows, harpoons, etc.;
- Various symbols such as \coloneqq (:=);
- Easy creation of new tag forms;
- Showing equation numbers only for referenced equations;
- Extensible arrows, harpoons and hookarrows;
- Starred versions of the amsmath matrix environments for specifying the column alignment;
- More building blocks: multlined, cases-like environments, new gathered environments;
- Maths versions of \makebox, \llap, \rlap etc.;
- Cramped math styles; and more...
The authors are Morten Høgholm, Lars Madsen, Will Robertson and Joseph Wright. The package is Copyright © 2004-2011 Morten Høgholm, © 2012- Lars Madsen.
License: lppl1.3 Version: 1.21, dated: 2018-01-08 Catalogued: 2018-01-08